FOCUS- focus your mind to clear the SSB/ FSB in one attempt. Get updated in Current Affairs
Let us see How to go about? Here is a sample as to how you can make a note of the Current Affairs.
Highlights of 25th July 2016:-
1. China unveils world’s largest amphibious aircraft The state-owned Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) unveiled the first of the new planes, dubbed the AG600, on Saturday in the southern port city of Zhuhai, the official Xinhua news agency reported. The aircraft, which has a maximum range of 4,500 km, is intended for fighting forest fires and performing marine rescues, it said. At around the size of a Boeing 737, it is far larger than any
other plane built for marine take-off and landing
2.The Search and Rescue (SAR) efforts for the missing An-32 continued for the third consecutive day on Sunday with a total of 18 ships and 16 aircraft from Coast Guard, Navy and Indian Air Force (IAF).
3.India, Bangladesh border forces meet in Agartala A 20-member delegation of the Border Guard Bangladesh started a conference with the Border Security Force here on Sunday. The four-day meeting, being held at the BSF Frontier Headquarters, will discuss terror, cross-border crimes, smuggling and fencing.
4. Top wrestler Narsingh Yadav has tested positive for a banned substance and may miss out on participating in the coming Rio Olympics. The 74kg freestyle wrestler, who bagged a bronze medal in last year’s World championship to qualify for the Olympics, tested positive for a banned steroid in an out-of-competition test conducted by the National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA).
5. India Vs West Indies Cricket- July 2016 India won Against West Indies with a record innings and 92-run win on Monday.
6. Nepal Prime Minister Oli resigns ahead of no-trust vote Mr. Oli has been facing a no-trust motion after the Maoists led by Pushpa Kamal Dahal 'Prachanda' withdrew support from the coalition government. Nepal’s embattled Prime Minister K.P. Oli resigned on Sunday ahead of a no-confidence vote, plunging the country into a fresh political turmoil after last year’s crippling Madhesi protests against the new Constitution.
7. The world’s largest solar-powered aircraft, Solar Impulse 2 has left the Egyptian capital, Cairo, on the last leg of its round-the-world tour. The Solar Impulse has covered some 30,000 km in its quest to become the first plane to circle the world using no fuel, just the energy from the Sun.
11 August 2017