Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2018–2019
Sainik School Korukonda Admission
Availability of Seats:
Class VI (Sixth): 80
Class IX (Ninth): 20
Reservation of Seats:
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Boys of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana domicile: 67%
- Boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population: 33%
- Children of defence personnel including Ex- servicemen: 25%
- Non-availability of sufficient candidates in SC/ST Category vacancies, those seats will be filled by candidates from General Category.
Class VI: Boys born between 02 July 2007 to 01 July 2008
Class IX: Boys born between 02 July 2004 to 01 July 2005
Those students who are eligible can get Merit, Income based and Defence Scholarships. to SC / ST boys will get Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments, Govt. of A.P. awards scholarships based on their parent’s income. One student can enjoy one scholarship at a time as this is subject to adequate and timely release of funds from respective State Governments.
Selection of students in respective classes is based on their performance in Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination.
Time table for class VI:
||Name of Papers
- General Knowledge (Sc & Sst)
Time table for class IX:
||Name of Papers
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Through online mode: Gen/Defense category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Through offline mode: Gen/Defense category candidates have to pay Rs. 450/ and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. Candidates have to make payment of application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Korukonda payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Korukonda Branch code No.02791.
- Sale of prospectus: 16/10/2017 to 30/11/2017
- Last date to send applications: 05/12/2017
- Entrance Exam Date: 07/01/2018