Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2018–2019
- Students who are applying for Class 6th, they should have qualified 05th Standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are willing to apply against Class 9th must passed 08th Class from a recognized board/ institute.
Seat Reservation Criteria:
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC).
- 5% seats are reserved for students from ST category
- 25% seats are kept for Defense including Ex-serviceman
- Only those boys who have completed 10 years but not 11 years of age as on 01 July of the year (02 July 2007 to 01 July 2008) of the admission are eligible to apply class VI.
- Only those boys who have completed 13 years but not 14 years of age as on 01 July of the year (02 July 2004 to 01 July 2005) of the admission are eligible to apply class XI.
Application Fee Details:
|Online Mode/ By Hand from School Campus (Cash/DD)
- Online Mode: Students are required to pay an Application Fee through Online Mode on the official website – www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
- By Post: Students have to pay through Demand Draft by sending through post in favour of Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (Code No. 3499) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri Branch (Code No. 294200).
ainik School Nalanda Admission Important Dates:
|Issuing date of Application form
|Last date to Sale the Application Form
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form
|Date of Entrance Examination