FREE Skill finder test for Sainik- Military school Entrance Examination
CAN YOU CRACK SAINIK-RMS- APS - CLASS VI ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
Thousands try buy hardly 100 get selected in the Merit, why; because of low score, it may be just 1 or 2 marks. A boy from our academy could not get into merit because he scored only 79% marks in his entrance examination.
Let your son or daughter be the victim of this sad fact
Commence your child's preparation from today.
Our 18 years of experience tells us the only those who score 125 and above in IQ test make the grade others fall behind in the long run
Here is a Free IQ Measurement Test, that you can administer to your child and can come to know his IQ it is just about 60% accurate. Only a trained child clinical psychologist will be able to assess the correct IQ Score
For this you may contact:-
9842006144- Dr. N. Lakshmanan
Not withstanding the above, here are a few questions to judge if your child can make it in Sainik / RMS class VI
- _______ is the only continent that is in all four hemispheres and the only to have land on the prime meridian and the equator.
- The African nation of _________ has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
- Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya, Africa, called the "K________"
- South Africa is called the "_________Nation" because it has 11 official languages.
- Five girls are sitting on a bench to be photographed. Seema is to the left of Rani and to the right of Bindu. Mary is to the right of Rani. Reeta is between Rani and Mary.
Who is in the middle of the Photograph?
A) Rani B) Bindu c) Seema D) Reeta
- A father is now three times as old as his son. Five years back, he was four times as old as his son. The age of the son (in years) is___
- The total of the ages of Amar, Akbar and Anthony is 80 years. What was the total of their ages three years ago?
- A shepherd had 17 sheep. All but nine died. How many was he left with?
- A man has Rs.480 in the denominations of one-rupee notes, five-rupee notes and ten-rupee notes. The number of notes of each denomination is equal. What is the total number of notes that he has?
- Bhim was given a puzzle to solve with the following number cards and operation sign. He had to form a number sentence with the answer 320. Use the number and symbols to complet the number sentence
numbers are 3,15,60 and 20, signs are Plus, Multiplication, Division
Answers to Sainik-RMS Skill finder test
||One of the methods is 60 divided by3 Answer multiplied by15 and added with 20
These questions will test your present level of preparedness. Get 30% and above you can make it.
If not it is time that you buy our Self-study kit and prepare well before the entrance exam. In a competitive exam even just 1 mark difference can make or mar your chances of success.
1. What is the Capital of Jordan and its currency?
2. What does GSAT stand for?
3. Which is the most polluted city in India?
4.GST stands for
5. Vanade Bharat Express runs from _____ to __________ rly stations.
6. How many high courts are there in India?
7. What is the common name of FICUS BENGLENSIS? ( Clue it is a tree)
8. Name the Eastern most point of India ( it lies on the river bank of LOHIT )
9. Pulitzer Prize is given for_____________.
10. Borlang award is given for_____________.
11. Name the highest peacetime Gallantry Award.
12. In 1954 for the first time Bharat Ratna was awarded to three persons name them.
13. Who was the founder of Kolkatta?
14. Who was the first Indian commercial pilot?
15. Who was the first woman in India to receive Noble Prize?
For answers see our YouTube channel Coimbatore Defence Academy
Subscribe it and learn more.
We at Defence Academy Coimbatore offer
Coaching for students to prepare to face Competitive exams such as
RIMC Rashtriya Indian Military College
Sainik Schools, Military Schools, NDA, CDSE, AFCAT, INET, ACC, TA, SSB and FSB
CAN YOU CRACK RIMC CLASS VIII OR SAINIK-RMS CLASS IX? QUIZ
1 Jordon - Amman Currency Jordan dinar
2 GSAT Geostationary Satellite)
3 GURUGRAM Followed by Ghaziabad , Faridabad, Noida and Bhivani
4 GST Goods and Services Tax
5 New-Delhi- Kanpur- Allahabad- Varanasi
7 Baniyan Tree national tree of India
9 Pulitzer Journalism From 1917 onwards
10 Borlang Award Agriculture from 1992
11 Ashoka Chakra
12 Rajagopalachari, Dr. S. Radhkrishnan and Dr. C. venkataraman
13 Calcutta Job Charnok
14 JRD TATA
15 Mother Teresa.