Difference between Sainik school and Rashtirya Military school Indian Air Force- New helicopter SSB- PSB/ FSB INTERVIEW COACHING AT COIMBATORE NO SUCCESS NO TUITION FEE
  • All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020

    All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020
    he registration fee includes the cost of prospectus and application form. Those who belong to the General and Defence Category are required to make payment of Rs.400/- and those who belong to SC/ST category are required to spend Rs.250/-. Payment can be made via demand draft mode

    Sainik School Exam Date 2020:

    Candidates can find the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020. Get all details here exam or Official Notification of Sainik School.

    Event Exam Date
    Start the online registration 5th August 2019
    Last date for Receipt of Application 23rd September 2019
    Admit card 2nd December 2019
    Sainik School Entrance Exam Date 5th January 2020
    Answer Key 12th to 20th January 2020
    Merit list released date 3rd to 7th February 2020
    AISSEE 2020 Result Announced 2nd Week of February
    Medical Exam & Issue of Call Letters 20th Feb to 10th March 2020
    Publication of Final Merit List including 20th March 2020

    AISSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:

    • Age limit AISSEE 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in Sainik school as on March 2020 is as follows:
    • For class 6th, age should be between 10 to 12 years
    • For class 9th, age should be between 13 to 15 years

    There will be an entrance test for admission to classes VI as well as IX. Boys, those who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year are fit enough to give the entrance test. Those who are looking for attaining admission to class IX, their boys are required to study in Class VIII from some recognized school. Admission is based on merit only for classes VI and IX. Important to remember point is that only boys aspirants are eligible enough to attain admission in Sainik School all over the nation.

     

    Sainik School Admission 2020 Exam Test Details:

    The Sainik School Admission 2020-21 written test will take place in the month of January. Other details can be acquired from the exam conducting schools. Because of the change in the format, the total number of questions in classes VI and IX may get changed. For class VI, the language will be English/ Hindi/ Local Language of the State and for class XI, the question paper will appear in the English language only.

    AISSEE 2020 Reservation:

    • 15% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.
    • 67% seats are reserved for boys from the State in which Sainik School is situated and the rest of the 33% seats are for boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population.
    • In case, if the seats are left / unused then they will be merged with home states followed by the order of merit.
    • 25% of seats will be reserved for children belonging to service personnel such as Ex-servicemen
    .

    AISSEE 2020 Exam Pattern:

    Find below the step here we mention Sainik School  2020-21 Exam Pattern for 6th and 9th Class

    Exam Pattern for 6th Class:

    Subjects Question Marks Exam Duration 
    Maths 50 150 1 Hours
    General Knowledge 25 50 30 Minutes
    Language 25 30 30 Minutes
    Intelligence 25 50 30 Minutes
    Total 125 300 150 Minutes

    Exam Pattern for 9th Class:

    Subjects Total Question Marks Exam Duration
    Maths 50 200 1 Hours
    English 25 50 30 Minutes
    Intelligence 25 50 30 Minutes
    General Science 25 50 30 Minutes
    Social Studies 25 50 30 Minutes

Latest News

  • Malleable Study Time
    Rashtriya military school entrance exam preparation kit 2017 for class 6.

    Applicable for All Rashtriya Military school

    Total Kit Contents - 5 Books


     Model Paper.

     Maths Workbook.

     English Workbook.

     Intelligence Test.

     GK Book.


    Rs. 2600/=