Chail Military School ('Rashtriya Military School Chail or King George Royal Indian Military College) is a residential school in Himachal Pradesh, India, established after the First World War in 1922 with a donation of INR250,000 from King George V's patriotic fund. The foundation stone of the school was laid by King George V in February 1922. The school started functioning at Jalandhar Cantonment in 1925. Cadets are known as Georgians after their founder father
The school is located amidst pine and deodar forests in the heart of the 110 km2 Chail Sanctuary at an altitude of 2144 meters. The world's highest cricket ground is located in Chail and is used as a training and playground for cadets.